eah, I just heard the good news in an email from Marsha. Good job Todd getting pictures out so fast. I love that you're still smiling in the last picture- I've never been that happy to be in labor. Love you guys! Can't wait to skype with you and see Elle LIVE!
You are so busted! When did you start a blog?! Well, regardless, I'm happy to see you more often and see your cute family. Congrats on the new sweet babe--she's adorable!!
3 comments:
She's beautiful, Kerri! Congrats!
eah, I just heard the good news in an email from Marsha. Good job Todd getting pictures out so fast. I love that you're still smiling in the last picture- I've never been that happy to be in labor. Love you guys! Can't wait to skype with you and see Elle LIVE!
You are so busted! When did you start a blog?! Well, regardless, I'm happy to see you more often and see your cute family. Congrats on the new sweet babe--she's adorable!!
Post a Comment